Come and join us this June for a unique folk festival experience.
Conceived in 2020 under Covid restrictions, Trip to Verwood was a chance for a small number of musicians to meet up in a stunning field and share some music and laughter. Now, a year later, we hope to welcome back more people to sing, play laugh and have a relaxing weekend.
Building on the success of previous years festivals we’ll be having our usual music sessions tent, plus a song session tent and adding workshops and musician/singer led sessions to the programme.
Children are welcome as we want to make this a family friendly festival centred around impromptu folk sessions.
We have catering facilities onsite – ‘Mo’s Clubhouse’ will be providing food all weekend for those who book when purchasing their tickets.
Our bar will be stocked with everything we can think of - Ale, Cider, Lager, Wine, Prosecco, Cocktails. The bar will be in the sessions tent and ready to keep you refreshed into the early hours.
This part is down to you. We’ll provide the space. It’s up to you to make the music.
We have 2 large session tents, one for music and one for song.
Food is an all-inclusive price of £35 for the weekend, payable in advance when you purchase your festival ticket We will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
You will need to book asap as we can only cater for 60 people.
Breakfast: Bacon butties or fruit/cereal/yoghurt plus toast and toppings.
Lunch: Soup and a roll plus choice of pre-plated salads.
Dinner: Mo's famous Hassleback baked potatoes & cheese. There will be different meat and veggie dishes to go with the potatoes each evening - all homemade. Choices will be Chilli (veggie version available), Chicken & Bacon, Bolognese (veggie version available) Provençale (veggie version available - home grown ingredients).
Alternatively, you can fend for yourself. There are washing up facilities on the farm and a huge supermarket just down the road.
The campsite is open from Friday morning and we ask that everyone has left by 6pm on Sunday.
• Camping – We have ample space on the farm and ask that all pitches are at least 2m apart. We have a large toilet block and a shower. There is also a disabled toilet. All toilets have running water and flush with water and we will have a full time cleaner all weekend to keep things lovely.
• Caravans/Motorhomes are welcome and we have facilities for emptying wastewater & sewage.
There will be a Children’s Marquee with various toys and games provided and a Bouncy Castle on site. Parents will be responsible at all times for their children and an adult needs to supervise them within the Children’s Marquee and on the Bouncy Castle.
We are hosting the festival at
Verwood BH31 6JJ
Oakfield is a working horse farm. Because of this there are a few rules. it sounds boring but they’re really important and must be adhered to at all times.
• Electric Fences are used in the livestock area and there is absolutely no entry to this area and NO DOGS are allowed on the farm.
• The whole farm is a no smoking zone. Cigarette butts kill horses. If you wish to smoke, it’s only a couple of minutes’ walk outside the farm. Vaping is allowed but not inside the marquee or anywhere around the catering facilities please.
• No Drugs - you will be evicted from the site immediately on suspicion of possession of any illegal substance.
Full weekend including camping £40 per person
Full weekend food £35 per person
Anyone 17 and under is free
Food for anyone 17 and under is £30 per person
For any questions please contact Nic Hurst email@example.com
Designed and maintained by